Biology + Evolution + Geography = BioGeography
Brand new class! Very exciting blend of geography, evolution, biology and history.
- Kids will learn about Galapagos islands and Charles Darwin
- About famous explorers and scientists
- Different eco systems, Amazon forest, Madagascar, Oceania, South America and how different discoveries shaped science and history.
This class is best for kids who love nature and history.
Tuesday 4p / Zoom 11 classes/$200
Sept 22, 29, Oct 6, 20, 27, Nov 3, 10, 17, Dec 1, 8, 15
Friday 4-5:30p / OUTDOOR / 7 classes/ $250 / 90 min each ** Sold Out
Sept 25, Oct 2, 16, 23, 30, Nov 6, 13
Outdoor learning model has been used in Europe successfully for many years. We will create a special environment to learn and communicate in the fresh air.
– spaced out individual learning spaces/tables
– no physical contact
– indoor bathroom access in masks
– lots of discussion, learning and games!
* If your child is sick, he or she can do two online makeups for each OUTDOOR class.
* If it rains, class will be cancelled an hour prior and the class will be via Zoom. You will then accumulate an extra makeup class to use anytime in any other class.